School governors have a vital role to play in making sure every child gets the best possible education. Their role is to support the school with a view to promoting high standards of educational achievement at the school.
Governors have a strong focus on three strategic functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of theschool and its pupils; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure itsmoney is well spent.
Here are the names of our governors. If you would like to speak to a governor or know more about the role, we can be contacted via the school office or via email at email@example.com
- Jacqui Williams (Chair)
- Michele Brown (Vice Chair)
- Joanna Shephard (Headteacher)
- David Sprason
- Carla Davies
- James Crowhurst
- Tracy Jesson
- Polly Farley
- Sally Collins
- Rose Noon
If you’d like more information about our governors, click here.
Download the results of our recent parent survey.